The Miaouw Library contains utility classes for the
such as a kinetic scrolling widget that can be used
as a drop-in replacement for the
The source code is released under
General Public Licence, version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1).
The library is used in the
Mauku application and
works in both IT OS 2007 (Bora) and 2008 (Chinook).
MiaouwScrolledWindow (derived from GtkScrolledWindow)
- Implements drag scrolling and kinetic scrolling.
- Can be used as a drop-in replacement for the existing GtkScrolledWindow.
MiaouwWindow (derived from HildonWindow)
- Built-in support for the hard keys: fullscreen, zoom in/out, and d-pad.
- Can be configured to directly change the font size of text widgets.
- The D-pad keys can be attached to any scroll adjustments.
MiaouwBox (derived from GtkContainer)
- Similar container than the GtkBox but simpler.
- More suitable when
childs are added on to the start or to the middle of the container.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal orientations.
MiaouwEventBox (derived from GtkBin)
- Similar than the GtkEventBox but provides capturing event model.
- In GTK+, events are delivered first to child widgets, which may
stop their propagation to parent widgets (propagate up, bubbling phase).
- The MiaouwEventBox captures events before those are delivered to
childs (propagate down, capturing phase).
MiaouwGestureEventBox (derived grom GtkEventBox)
- An event box that interprets simple (mouse / pointer / stylus / finger) gestures.
- Backtrace uploader catches segmentation faults and uploads backtrace
information to a configured server using the featured miaouw-backtrace-uploader
- Event handler support provides a hook for custom event handlers
called before the default GTK+ event handler.
Install the examples